All plumbing jobs in Corpus Christi are not created equal. We believe in our profession and utilize technology and training to stay on top. To sustain our leadership, we create a welcoming environment for qualified people who believe in themselves, our team and our mission.
Royal Plumbing is employee-centric. We maintain an attractive workplace and offer excellent benefits and opportunities. We believe when employees are treated right, they treat customers right.
Royal Plumbing is seeking a full-time, licensed Journeyman or Tradesman plumber to join our growing team. Are you a hard-working, organized, plumbing professional who maintains a positive attitude in challenging conditions? Are you self-motivated and self-reliant, but have fun working with a team? To be considered, you must be career-minded. Pay is equal with experience—you have the opportunity to excel.
Our top-level candidate:
- Holds a current State of Texas Journeyman or Tradesman license
- Holds a valid Texas Driver’s License and has a clean driving record
- Has reliable transportation
- Must show proof and is legally-authorized to work in the U.S.
- Can pass Federal background-screening and drug-testing
- Exhibits a strong knowledge of and experience with local and state plumbing codes
- Is an exceptional technician: hardworking, agile, and efficient
- Embraces wearing our uniform and presenting a groomed, neat appearance
- Welcomes learning our system and keeping a well-organized truck
Our top-level candidate has strong experience in:
- General Residential and some light Commercial Plumbing
- Water Heater Replacement and Repair
- Fixture Replacement (faucets, tubs, toilets, etc.)
- Bath Remodeling
- Sewer, Gas, and Water Service replacement (troubleshooting)
- Drain Cleaning, utilizing conventional sewer machines and hydro jetter
- Leak location and repair (under slab, sewer, and water)
- Offering options on a daily basis (offering customers options?)
- Educating customers about their plumbing (avoiding industry jargon)
- Explaining flat-rate pricing
- Climbing into and out of box trucks
- Lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Working in the Texas summer heat
Benefits (additional details provided at interview)
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Retirement IRA
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid training
- Company provided phone
- Company truck for work
- Uniforms provided and serviced