Royal Plumbing provides a wide assortment of plumbing services in the Corpus Christi Texas, Portland, Rockport, and surrounding areas to serve your needs whether it is small or large. We are standing by to help you with a project, repair, or an emergency. Our qualified, certified technicians are trained to handle most plumbing problems, while they are at your property to save you both time and money for extra service calls. Call the best plumber in Corpus Christi today!
We Handle both Residential and Commercial Plumbing Problems
Call us whether you own a house or a business. We take care of the both residential and commercial plumbing problems. Whether you need us to come and repair a simple leak, or unclog a drain, our technicians understand how to deal with these and other plumbing tasks in both house and business situations. Call us with your plumbing problems and we will be happy to tell you how we will handle your particular situation.
HIGH QUALITY PLUMBER SERVICES & REPLACEMENT FIXTURES
We deal with commercial and residential customers. Our list of products and services include:
- Plumbing Repair — If there’s a plumbing issue in your home or place of business, we can diagnose and repair it at a reasonable price. All of our techs have been background-checked, are highly trained, and have been licensed in the State of Texas. So, you can be sure to get an experienced plumber that will take care of your issue.
- Faucet Repair — Many faucet leaks are easy to find, but they can be caused by any number of issues. A dripping faucet can be caused by a washer that’s too old or has worn out over time, but they can exist in other places besides the spout. A faucet leak can appear beneath sink, which is the hardest to detect because most people don’t check under the sink very often. If you have a leaky faucet, it needs to taken care of right away because it could turn into a more serious problem.
- Toilet Repair — A toilet that gets clogged up after a flush can turn into a big issue, and it can be a dreaded situation for any homeowner. A toilet that gets clogged or stops working can never come at a good time, but it makes up the majority of plumbing issues. Toilets are an important part of your home, because it plays a major role in keeping it running smoothly. No matter what type of issue you’re facing with your toilet, be sure to get in touch with us.
- Plumber Approved Repiping — Most plumbing pipes can last about 50 years, but there are other factors (such as water quality and pressure) that can affect their longevity. If your water looks rusty in color or suddenly turns cold, your home may need to be repiped. Leaks and floods, as well as low water pressure, are also strong signs that you need new plumbing pipes. Our staff can look at your existing plumbing, and we can determine if your home needs to be repiped.
- Clogged Drain Repair — Clogged drains can be a huge inconvenience. They can slow you down, leave unwanted residue, and can cause any number of other issues. Clogged drains can be the result of grease that has built up over time, or it can be something much more catastrophic.
- Drain and Sewer Repair — If you wake up to a sludgy mess in your backyard or find standing water in your home, something is most likely wrong with your drainage and sewer system. And it could be a huge inconvenience that could result in you leaving your home. Not to mention, a hefty repair bill. Yet even the most serious problem might be easy to fix, which is why you need to contact us if you see any of these warning signs.
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement — There are several signs that you water heater needs to be replaced, and taking the time to evaluate its performance can help you determine if you need to get a new one. The average lifespan of a gas water heater is 10-12 years, but an electric unit can last up to 15 years. If your heater is getting close to its average life expectancy, is releasing tinted water though the hot tap, or has moisture around the base of the unit, it may be time to get it replaced.
- Tankless Water Heaters — Tankless water heaters are designed to give you hot water only when it’s needed, which can provide a great deal of energy savings. They heat the water directly without a storage because when the hot water is turned on, it travels through a pipe that leads to the unit. And it’s heated by a gas burner or electrical unit as it passes. You don’t have to wait for the tank to fill up with enough hot water, so you can get it almost instantaneously.
- Garbage Disposal Repair and Replacement — While garbage disposals aren’t that complicated, they can have their own set of issues that aren’t so easy to repair. If you’re experiencing an issue, you should contact a professional as soon as possible. The unit could have overheated (which is a relatively simple fix), but it could also be something more serious. Eventually, it will wear out due to age and frequent use, which will require a replacement. Whether you need it repaired or want to get a completely new unit, you need to contact us.
- Gas Line Repair and Replacement — While the city’s utility service is responsible for maintaining the gas lines, anything that runs through or on your property is your responsibility. So, any gas line installations, replacement, and repairs will be up to you. Gas lines will eventually fail due to age and other factors, but it’s better to be prepared so you don’t end up with an emergency situation. Rust and corrosion can damage the pipes, or they could have been improperly installed. If you’re experiencing an issue, you should contact us as soon as possible.
Hydrostatic testing for water is another service we offer to you. Static testing for the sewer is an important service that allows us to service your issues more effectively.
We provide complete bathroom, utility room, and kitchen installations and upgrades. No need to look any further than us for your remodeling needs.
If you need, we will correct all plumbing code violations to bring your house or building up to local specifications.
If you’re looking for one of the best plumbers in Corpus Christi, Royal Plumbing has an expert team that can help you. Our staff has been trained in all areas of plumbing, and we can handle any job. We have plumbers all over the Coastal Bend, which includes both Rockport and Portland. Every homeowner would love to keep their problems down to a minimum, and the best way to accomplish this is to conduct an annual inspection. They can help you to detect problems early, and they can keep your plumbing system running efficiently. If you want one of the best plumbing companies in Corpus Christi to help you with your next job, get in touch with us today!