As a Plumbing Apprentice, you’re a valuable member of Royal Plumbing’s team and will wear our uniform. An apprentice is duel-tasked: to support the plumbing and operations teams and to learn elementary plumbing. The primary objective of this beginning commitment is to prepare for the highly-challenging and rewarding role of a Royal Plumbing Technician.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting lumbers in completing work orders and maintaining a clean, safe, work area.
- Organizing materials as instructed
- Maintaining the property by emptying trash cans, sweeping the shop floor, refilling material bins, cutting and storing pipes, keeping pipe racks orderly, and organizing Royal stock.
- Operating company vehicles in a safe and courteous manner.
- Observing all safety requirements.
- Communicating in a professional manner