- Residential Journeyman / Tradesman Plumbers
All plumbing jobs in Corpus Christi are not created equal. We believe in our profession and utilize technology and training to stay on top. To sustain our leadership, we create a welcoming environment for qualified people who believe in themselves, our team and our mission.
Royal Plumbing is employee-centric. We maintain an attractive workplace and offer excellent benefits and opportunities. We believe when employees are treated right, they treat customers right.
Royal Plumbing is seeking a full-time, licensed Journeyman or Tradesman plumber to join our growing team. Are you a hard-working, organized, plumbing professional who maintains a positive attitude in challenging conditions? Are you self-motivated and self-reliant, but have fun working with a team? To be considered, you must be career-minded. Pay is equal with experience—you have the opportunity to excel.
Our top-level candidate:
- Holds a current State of Texas Journeyman or Tradesman license
- Holds a valid Texas Driver’s License and has a clean driving record
- Has reliable transportation
- Must show proof and is legally-authorized to work in the U.S.
- Can pass Federal background-screening and drug-testing
- Exhibits a strong knowledge of and experience with local and state plumbing codes
- Is an exceptional technician: hardworking, agile, and efficient
- Embraces wearing our uniform and presenting a groomed, neat appearance
- Welcomes learning our system and keeping a well-organized truck
Our top-level candidate has strong experience in:
- General Residential and some light Commercial Plumbing
- Water Heater Replacement and Repair
- Fixture Replacement (faucets, tubs, toilets, etc.)
- Bath Remodeling
- Sewer, Gas, and Water Service replacement (troubleshooting)
- Drain Cleaning, utilizing conventional sewer machines and hydro jetter
- Leak location and repair (under slab, sewer, and water)
- Offering options on a daily basis (offering customers options?)
- Educating customers about their plumbing (avoiding industry jargon)
- Explaining flat-rate pricing
- Climbing into and out of box trucks
- Lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Working in the Texas summer heat
Benefits (additional details provided at interview)
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Retirement IRA
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid training
- Company provided phone
- Company truck for work
- Uniforms provided and serviced
- Plumbing Apprentice
As a Plumbing Apprentice, you’re a valuable member of Royal Plumbing’s team and will wear our uniform. An apprentice is duel-tasked: to support the plumbing and operations teams and to learn elementary plumbing. The primary objective of this beginning commitment is to prepare for the highly-challenging and rewarding role of a Royal Plumbing Technician.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting lumbers in completing work orders and maintaining a clean, safe, work area.
- Organizing materials as instructed
- Maintaining the property by emptying trash cans, sweeping the shop floor, refilling material bins, cutting and storing pipes, keeping pipe racks orderly, and organizing Royal stock.
- Operating company vehicles in a safe and courteous manner.
- Observing all safety requirements.
- Communicating in a professional manner